Sunday, August 28, 2011

Language School Tomorrow

Casey-> Super excited to start school tomorrow!!! The hardest part about being down here is that we can't have a conversation with really anyone, should have paid more attention in high school. Check out the school here http://www.samaralanguageschool.com/
Along with spanish classes they offer salsa dancing classes which Megan can really use...whooh whooh I(Megan) just read this and excuse me, I had said that I could teach it not use new moves, cooking classes, yoga and organize various volunteer  projects around town. 


Megan-> So earlier today I was getting pretty annoyed with the insects (ants, mosquitos, fleas?, and everything else that flies and crawls) that have been in our house, so I started researching natural remedies that were cheap and things that I could find at the grocery store.   So I have figured out that we have to e
at the shit out of garlic to the point where is starts seeping out our pores and VINAGAR.  There are several websites that have mentioned vinagar as a repellent to almost everything.  So I took notes, went to the store bought it and a mop and I am now prepared to clean this motha out!  I also thought it was interesting that they mentioned cucumbers and coffee grounds for bugs so we are going to try it all. I also researched how to keep beach fleas off dogs and it gave some helpful advise... boil water and a lemon with the peel on and scored let it cool and sit over night then bath them in it.... great idea until I went to the store and found NO lemons!  There were other websites that said we could put a touch of VINAGAR in their drinking water and that will kill fleas??? I have never heard that before has anyone else?  Shelby didn't mind the water but picky Anakin is a bit hesitant with it.  If anyone else has remedies for bugs I would LOVE to hear them and I think others could benefit as well so please share!  Other than that it has been a really great week, can you believe we have been here a whole week already??? WOW.  I am sure we will have more to write tomorrow after language school.  Til Then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment