Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fumbling Spanish a Costa Rican tale

For those of you who don't know we've moved to Costa Rica a little town called Samara. With internet now at the house we'll have more time to figure out this blogging thing and you can plan on reading of our adventure stories. Pura Vida

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what the Byrd's are up to!!! Thank you for sharing with us! joanie holmes (Savannah's mama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far this blog gets a C-. It's been 8 days and there are no pictures of naughty monkeys? Pretty cool that you guys are actually there. Thanks for the extra oil, man o man how I can't get enough oil.
    Love you guys,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. School days school days, dear ole golden rule days - reading and writing arithmetic ------
    Hope you have a glorious day -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Josh... I have been meaning to comment on your post but I couldn't figure out how to comment so here it is...
    Oh Josh we are not all master bloggers like you and your Magic the Gathering blog with your major following of groupies... but we'll get there :) Well you could walk the oil over to Tristan, I bet he could use it for something... We will be posting more pictures tomorrow especially of monkeys, there is a family of monkeys that live across the street so I will do my best to capture some loving moments for you. Miss you guys a ton! Get skype going we need to have a beer together stat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stories. keep up the adventures, written under 117 degree temperature, i am delierous almost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened with the stories?

    ReplyDelete
  7. update this please :) dying to know what's going on! miss you!

    ReplyDelete